Compose a seamless experience between users and applications in today’s cloud-enabled digital enterprise with the next wave of networking technology: SD-WAN.
Traditional Networking Is Outmoded
New Demand Has Increased Cost And Complexity While Diminishing Performance
Traditional networking, originally conceived decades ago, is outdated and outmoded. It was never designed to deal with the demands of today’s digital enterprise: globally distributed, cloud-enabled and always on. As a result, WANs have become expensive, complicated, difficult to manage and unreliable—with application performance suffering as a result.
- Enterprise more distributed
- Always-on mobile workforce
- Increase in connected devices
- Adoption of cloud services
Today’s digital enterprise requires an evolved network that can deliver reliable application performance to users across the globe on any device.
What & Why?
Software-Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) is a transformational approach to simplify branch office networking and assure optimal application performance. Unlike traditional WANs, SD-WAN delivers increased network agility and cost reduction. Software-Defined WAN has its roots in Software-Defined Networking (SDN), the underlying principle of which is to abstract the network hardware and transport characteristics from the applications that use the network.
SD-WAN is a transformational networking approach to assure optimal application performance, deliver increased network agility and significantly reduce cost.
Solution & Service
Compose The Next-Wave Network
Our SD-WAN Composer℠ solution transforms traditional networking from a burdensome and under-performing legacy system into an agile and resilient managed service delivering optimal application performance and a seamless user experience, all with enhanced security, control and responsiveness.
Our core value is occupying the intersection of advising, consulting, delivering and managing. We offer clients our combination of expertise in discovery and design of a properly customized solution, and then the experience in delivering and managing it ongoing as the business grows.
- Maximize bandwidth usage and increase reliability with multi-path connectivity
- Dynamic, intelligent traffic shaping based on real-time analytics
- Application-aware routing protocols allow your network to prioritize certain traffic and adjust to bandwidth demands
- Capability via centralized software to easily modify and adjust the network per the enterprise’s changing needs
- Instead of months and days, only hours to connect and set up a new site
- The flexibility to incorporate cloud services with enhanced security and perfomance
- Augment or replace MPLS connections with broadband internet services to lower WAN costs by up to 90%
- Rapid branch deployments done remotely removes time and travel costs for connecting new sites
- A simplified, centrally managed SD-WAN architecture lowers operational expense